Displaying 7061 - 7070 of 8774
- Like many of the city’s veteran commercial real estate brokers, Michael Church has lost track of the number of Ottawa office spaces he’s toured with tenants over the years.
- The federal government has approved a merger between two northern air carriers that Canada's competition watchdog has said would amount to a monopoly on key routes
- Members of Ottawa's business community give their thoughts on what will be the capital's most important infrastructure investments in the coming years.
- Kanata-based L-Spark is refocusing its accelerator to find the best software-as-a-service firms in Canada
- Nepean-Carleton MPP Lisa MacLeod is one of several high-profile ministers demoted in a major cabinet shuffle announced today by Premier Doug Ford
- Shares of Canopy Growth slipped on Friday after the cannabis company reported an uptick in fourth-quarter net revenues but a wider-than-expected fourth-quarter loss
- Ottawa taxpayers won’t be on the hook for an estimated $34.4 million in costs related to the delayed opening of phase one LRT – assuming the city can get the light-rail builder to pay
- The National Capital Commission outlined its role and vision for several major Ottawa building projects – including the controversial Château Laurier addition – on Thursday
- A former regional vice-president for the Dessau engineering firm has pleaded guilty to participating in a bid-rigging scheme that cost the City of Gatineau an estimated $1.8M
- Landlord KRP Properties finds creative solution to create new home for growing tech firm