Displaying 6801 - 6810 of 7248
- Long lineups curling along street corners were seen at select Ottawa storefronts on Monday, heralding the arrival of a new type of retailer in the city: legal, privately operated retail c
- After buying three Canadian companies last year, Calian Group decided to venture a little farther afield for its first acquisition of 2019.
- After shelling out tens of millions of dollars more than it originally anticipated to get the football stadium and hockey arena at Lansdowne Park back in game shape, the Ottawa Sports and
- A U.S. cannabis company is paying top dollar to acquire an Ottawa-based firm with deep roots in the lucrative California market.
- The inaugural season of the National Arts Centre's Indigenous Theatre will go forward in a "greatly diminished capacity" this year after $3.5 million of requested federal funding was deni
- An Ottawa developer wants to build a nine-storey apartment building in Sandy Hill that would house 191 residential rental units, according to a site plan recently filed with the city.
- Christyn Cianfarani has always felt like one of the guys.
- A shortage of new inventory and tougher mortgage stress tests are putting a damper on the city’s resale housing market, the Ottawa Real Estate Board said after year-over-year home sales d
- An upcoming shot at $150,000 could represent more than just a major payday for a lucky Ottawa startup.
- Celine Dion is embarking on her first North American tour in more than a decade.