Displaying 6511 - 6520 of 6832
- Join Mayor Jim Watson at this high-profile breakfast series, where issues vital to Ottawa's prosperity and quality of life are presented.
- “To lead people, walk beside them. When the best leader’s work is done, the people say, ‘We did it ourselves!'” – Lao Tzu.
- BDC is putting $8 million from its cleantech fund into a made-in-Ottawa metal powder with the potential to reduce fuel consumption and waste in a variety of manufacturing processes
- A local hemp and CBD extraction firm has tapped institutional investors for US$3 million to cover costs related to a recent merger
- The high end of Ottawa’s housing market is garnering attention as a “sound financial investment,” according to a recent report from Royal LePage
- A roundup of local firms winning federal work between Jan. 28 and Feb. 1
- One of Ontario’s first cannabis storefronts might open under the Tweed banner, despite the Smiths Falls-based licensed producer being barred from running its own shops in the province
- An Ottawa-based SaaS developer is headed to the Big Apple to join the next cohort of a national accelerator program
- Canada's largest grocer reported sluggish same-store sales in its food business during its latest quarter, but touted growth in its online offerings after the company spent the past year
- The federal government’s tougher stress test rules for mortgages implemented in 2018 are pushing more and more borrowers away from the Big Six banks and toward private lenders and credit unions,…