Displaying 6511 - 6520 of 7225
- Huawei Canada will be getting a piece of the US$2 billion that its global Chinese parent will spend over five years to hire more software engineers to make its equipment more secure, resi
- So delectable was the food and so hungry was the crowd that this year’s Taste in the Glebe was all about producing zero waste in more ways than one.
- There’s no use making a prediction if you can’t back it up.
- Ottawa’s annual inflation rate jumped to 2.5 per cent in December, one of the highest rates of any major Canadian city, Statistics Canada said Friday.
- You know things are going well at the office when your boss shows up to hand out cheques for $6,000 to you, your co-worker, your team and the rest of the company.
- Should auld acquaintance be forgot then it very well might be time to reconnect with them through a wee dram and a good blather at a Robbie Burns Day dinner.
- Best laid plans
- Wholesale trade
- A handful of Ottawa-based firms are among a roster of artificial intelligence suppliers that will aim to bring the federal government into the digital age with a new wave of service offer
- Ackroo (TSX-V:AKR) announced Monday it set a revenue record in 2018 thanks to what the Ottaw