Displaying 6511 - 6520 of 6542
- A Toronto-based real estate investment trust has purchased an office tower on Laurier Avenue in a bid to beef up its presence in Ottawa’s downtown core
- Venture for Canada is excited to launch StartReady Forums.
- “To lead people, walk beside them. When the best leader’s work is done, the people say, ‘We did it ourselves!'” – Lao Tzu.
- Ross Video is planning to hire 100 new employees in the next six months. Roughly 70 of the hires will be in Ottawa, with the vast majority in R&D positions
- Carleton University has raised more than $300 million with a few months still to go in its Collaborate Campaign, the school’s president announced on Tuesday
- Already preparing to move into a swanky new home, Carleton University’s business school is set to install a new leader with a glittering resumé
- Wednesday is increasingly looking like a good day to work from home in Ottawa-Gatineau
- Molson Coors expects Truss, a joint venture with Gatineau-based Hexo Corp., to launch a portfolio of cannabis-infused beverages this autumn
- “I am happy to be wrong, but I am highly skeptical that they’re going to achieve March 31,” said transit boss John Manconi
- The local airport authority is still riding high after passing the five-million annual passenger mark for the first time in its history in 2018