Displaying 6191 - 6200 of 6952
- Are bitcoins a security? They might be, according to the Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA). On August 24, 2017 the CSA released CSA Staff Notice 46-307 Cryptocurrency Offerings.
- From its humble beginnings as the Open Source Business Resource to its status today as an internationally acclaimed journal for academics and businesspeople alike, the Technology Innovation…
- Ottawa’s 3|Sixty Secure Corp. has partnered with a Toronto compliance firm to safely transport cannabis as adjacent industries such as the security sector ready themselves to take advantage of next…
- The 2017 Forty Under 40 recipient is one of the local businesspeople who have recently accepted a new job.
- It's the third such deadline for the design competition, which is the most recent – and arguably most politically sensitive – phase in the entire $60-billion plan to build 15 warships.
- During a University of Ottawa lab tour today, federal Science Minister Kirsty Duncan announced more than $50 million in funding for Canadian research projects, $3 million of which will go towards l
- Mastermind Toys has carved out a nice, profitable niche within the toy business, according to retail analyst Bruce Winder, the co-founder and partner of Retail Advisors Network.
- While everyone is focused on Amazon - come see the tech companies that have real growth potential for 2018 in Ottawa.
- With a bid to attract Amazon in the works, it’s worth looking at how Invest Ottawa helped Sweden’s Syntronic land 170 employees in the city
- Canada’s largest medical cannabis firm continued its international expansion campaign this week, announcing a new partnership that will extend its reach into Denmark.