Displaying 6191 - 6200 of 6267
- What will be the biggest tech trends in Ottawa?
- Despite a flurry of building on the Gatineau side of the river, a lag in new projects in Ottawa led to a slowdown in November housing starts
- Fewer families will go hungry this holiday season thanks to funds raised for this past week's Christmas Cheer Breakfast
- Shepherds of Good Hope is one of the largest not-for-profit organizations dedicated to meeting the needs of homeless and vulnerably-housed people of all genders in the city of Ottawa.
- Ottawa’s young Jewish professionals came together Saturday night to light the menorah and get the party started at the Chanukah Ball
- Farm Boy’s run as an independent grocer officially came to an end Monday with the close of Empire Co.’s $800-million acquisition of the Ottawa-based company
- Cancellation of cap-and-trade program and reversal of several tax increases, combined with a weaker economic forecast, contributing to deeper deficit.
- A new offering from BlackBerry could spur the development of new autonomous vehicle technologies with Ottawa acting as ground zero for the pilot program
- The Dave Smith Youth Treatment Centre (DSYTC) is a non-profit, community-based agency that is dedicated to helping youth (aged 13-21) and families across Ontario overcome substance use and related
- Our work is based on a simple but powerful vision: a world where all people can realize their potential, develop their skills and participate fully in society.