Displaying 5321 - 5330 of 5955
- Canopy closes $500M round, LiveWell to go public, CannaRoyalty plans to raise $30M
- Innovative new facility to cost $65.1M, to be completed by 2020
- Workers are scheduled to vote this week on a proposal by union executives for a six-day strike that could begin June 23.
- But others say the cost of solar power has declined to the point that it will be able to survive without government aid.
- Instagram, now nearly eight years old, is moving further from its roots as a photo-sharing service as it dives headlong into longer-form video.
- Meanwhile, Ottawa’s Atomic X hires former Shopify comptroller Mike Gagnon as chief financial officer.
- BlackBerry will license its QNX operating system and hypervisor software – developed in large part at the firm’s Kanata outpost – to California-based Byton for use in its first production vehicles.
- Backed by major investors, city’s new scaleup hub hopes to lay the foundation for a new wave of world-beating software companies
- CEO John Chen said that BlackBerry expects QNX's automotive products, which are largely developed at its Kanata outpost, will ramp up gradually rather than repeat the 31 per cent year-over-year…
- BluArc, which launched its first product in 2006, employs more than 30 people and has thousands of subscribers across the country.