Displaying 51 - 60 of 10858
- From a Quickie sale to a billionaire e-commerce baron, we've got the biggest business topics of the year covered.
- Fast-growing firm that makes cloud backup and recovery software for Shopify merchants and others had a monster year, landing more than $100 million in venture capital.
- Techopia Live host Sherry Aske spoke with NuEnergy AI CEO Niraj Bhargava, whose startup aims to help organizations measure and manage trust in their AI technology.
- Solon Angel tells OBJ's Michael Curran Ottawa-based fraud-detection software firm is poised to become a global force in the year ahead.
- Ottawa real estate agent Thom Fountain has clearly found the ticket to giving back to his community.
- In the latest episode of Techopia Live, we peer into Assent Compliance CEO Andrew Waitman's crystal ball to predict what 2022 might bring for the local tech sector.
- Without a doubt, My Catering Group (MCG) is one of Ottawa’s favourite catering services, boasting clients like the Ottawa International Airport, the M
- News broke this week of a major acquisition in the Ottawa business scene when the Commissionaires Ottawa Group acquired another security-related company: ADGA Group.
- Celebrating 40 years, the Ottawa Valley Wild Bird Care Centre is the only rehabilitation centre exclusively dedicated to wild birds in the region.