Displaying 51 - 60 of 7061
- Goodlife Fitness says it will hire up to 100 additional Ottawa-based employees to staff its new locations in Stittsville and Herongate Square.
- Video games brought Heather Powell to Ottawa, they helped her meet her life partner and now they’ve inspired her to open her own cafe – Rideau Street’s Caffeine 1Up
- Ottawa’s first-ever board game café, Monopolatte on Somerset Street, is set to close after three years in business. By Evelyn Harford
- As Beechwood Avenue undergoes its complete street makeover, shop owners fear the new bike lanes will be bad for business.
- For Ottawa-based Farm Boy, selling wine will be another way to offer local products to its customers, says CEO Jeff York. By Jacob Serebrin
- For 35 years, Elgin Street newsstand Mags and Fags had a memorable name that described exactly what the store sold. By Jacob Serebrin
- The developer and property manager behind the Ottawa Train Yards shopping centre is proposing a new expansion that would add more than 5,000 square metres of new retail space.
- Every entrepreneur knows there will inevitably be a few bumps on the road to success. But Lainie Towell is feeling them a little more tangibly than most.
- Ottawa-based cannabis investment firm CannaRoyalty Corp.
- Upscale clothing retailer Nordstrom says it plans to open a Rack store in Ottawa that will offer lower-cost merchandise.