Displaying 51 - 60 of 7571
- Ottawa’s first-ever board game café, Monopolatte on Somerset Street, is set to close after three years in business. By Evelyn Harford
- As Beechwood Avenue undergoes its complete street makeover, shop owners fear the new bike lanes will be bad for business.
- For Ottawa-based Farm Boy, selling wine will be another way to offer local products to its customers, says CEO Jeff York. By Jacob Serebrin
- For 35 years, Elgin Street newsstand Mags and Fags had a memorable name that described exactly what the store sold. By Jacob Serebrin
- The developer and property manager behind the Ottawa Train Yards shopping centre is proposing a new expansion that would add more than 5,000 square metres of new retail space.
- Every entrepreneur knows there will inevitably be a few bumps on the road to success. But Lainie Towell is feeling them a little more tangibly than most.
- Ottawa-based cannabis investment firm CannaRoyalty Corp.
- Upscale clothing retailer Nordstrom says it plans to open a Rack store in Ottawa that will offer lower-cost merchandise.
- “John, how can I mitigate my personal liability as the director of a growing high tech company?”
- If you’re a business owner thinking of selling in the next 18 months, you need to know about the recent proposed changes to the Eligible Capital Property (ECP) regime.