Displaying 4471 - 4480 of 5939
- DiscoSkate DJ Skate Nights on Preston Street promises to be the most fun you can have on two feet – or blades – in Ottawa this winter.
- Agreements come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Some are painstakingly negotiated over the course of months, while others consist of the fine print on the back of a scribbled-out quotation.
- A Bank of Canada speech, Statistics Canada job figures and WestJet earnings are among the stories to watch this coming week in Canadian business.
- Canadian CEOs and academics have been pushing Ottawa for months to develop a national strategy for harnessing data's burgeoning power – an approach advocates say will pay dividends on everything from…
- Despite the lopsided finish, the real goal for the University of Ottawa law students was to raise awareness and funds for an important mental health initiative.
- Leonovus and Bennett Jones LLP are adding fresh talent as of late.
- Ottawa’s Transparent Kitchen received its first bit of funding from a local source, taking home the Capital Angel Network pitch award at the organization’s most recent meeting.
- A local firm brought football’s biggest stars to life during last night’s Super Bowl.
- Speaker: Guy Laflamme, Executive Director at Ottawa 2017 Bureau
- WestJet Airlines Ltd. saw its fourth-quarter profit fall compared with a year ago as its costs rose.