Displaying 4461 - 4470 of 5852
- Ottawa-based Solink wants to turn millions of hours of unwatched security footage captured around the world into actionable data, the firm’s CEO Michael Matta told Techopia Live recently.
- Shopify’s Tobi Lütke and Cody Fauser are contributing to the round, as well as Med-Eng co-founder Richard L’Abbé.
- A 50-year-plus family business is branching out from its corner of Ottawa, as Westboro Flooring & Décor has announced the acquisition of a Kingston firm.
- Long-standing problems with Canada's military procurement system are threatening to undermine the Trudeau government's vaunted defence policy, warns a new report.
- In a white paper released Thursday, OREA said the current sales system creates "suspicion and mistrust" by forcing prospective buyers to "blind bid" because realtors cannot disclose the contents of…
- Canada’s #1 Arctic & North Showcase
- Home Hardware's CEO Terry Davis told the crowd of established and aspiring entrepreneurs about the lessons learned from his time at the helm of the Canadian-owned home-improvement chain.
- Nine Ottawa grocery stores are among 87 across Ontario that have been given approval to sell beer and cider starting in April.
- Calling all Ottawa railfans: If you’re feeling nostalgic or have an extra few thousand dollars just lying around, you could be the owner of the city’s old O-Trains.
- The global digital economy offers significant opportunities for companies to grow revenue and gain market share.