Displaying 31 - 40 of 8769
- The first time Brad Loiselle visited India, he didn’t think he would ever go back.
- Carleton Place’s Triacta Power Technologies announced Thursday it has been acquired by Toronto-based Enercare Connections, a wholly owned subsidiary of Enercare, in a deal worth $7.5 million.
- The Bootstrap Awards are returning in 2017 after a three-year hiatus with a new owner and a new sponsor.
- Forty stores in 40 years. By Jacob Serebrin That’s the plan for Ottawa-based restaurant chain Gabriel Pizza.
- Despite a raid on Chinatown’s CannaBotanix Dispensary at 646 Somerset St. Friday that left two people arrested, the shop was back to normal operations Monday.
- After a flurry of activity in 2016 that saw the Rideau Centre unveil a $360-million expansion and Costco open a new outlet in Barrhaven, the Ottawa retail sector is set to experience steady if unsp
- An Ottawa cashmere company is selling scarves and wraps in this country that help to rebuild classrooms in Nepal. By Ryan Tumilty
- An owner of one of the Ottawa medical marijuana dispensaries not targeted in a police operation last week is vowing to stay open, even if he has to take legal action to make that happen.
- To celebrate Small Business Week, OBJ will publish stories of the successes and challenges faced by some of the