Displaying 21 - 30 of 10858
- The Ottawa Hospital Foundation raises funds to support the critical work of The Ottawa Hospital.
- In Ottawa and Renfrew County, there are 24,000 people living with a diagnosis of dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease. This number is expected to double by 2030.
- The Society of Saint Vincent de Paul (SSVP) has been active in Ottawa since 1864.
- Mark Motors steers Orléans Health Hub campaign closer to finish line with $250K gift for Montfort FoundationNew east-end facility makes health care more accessible and efficient while reducing the burden on hospital staff and services at the Montfort, family says.
- By limiting development on certain streets to four storeys, the city has virtually guaranteed that these lots will remain undeveloped, writes Toon Dreessen.
- Unifor national president Jerry Dias says while front-line supermarket workers are facing the biggest risks, executives are receiving the biggest rewards.
- Founded in 1996, Eagle now has 100 employees in 10 offices across Canada.
- Ottawa startup says its AI-generated information is just as useful as real data when it comes to analyzing the results of clinical studies but doesn’t come with any of the privacy concerns.
- Receiving a 2021 Best Ottawa Business (BOB) Award is a tremendous achievement – and for the team at Regional Group is an additional reason to celebrate the success of the past year.
- Continuing a troubling recent trend, the overall number of employed residents in Ottawa-Gatineau fell to 753,300 last month, a slight drop from November.