Displaying 11 - 20 of 10880
- Cannabis firm says its plan, which was unveiled last month after its debts mounted and its co-founder left the business, will deliver about $175 million in cash over the next two fiscal years.
- Company says usage of its vehicles in the capital increased by 52 per cent compared with 2020 to a total of 244,467 rides.
- Bookings disappear, revenues dry up after city's biggest annual winter tourism event is put on ice for the second year in a row due to the pandemic.
- Grocery stores are struggling with rising labour and product shortages that could threaten Canada's food security, experts say.
- Local real estate experts say that while office space is here to stay, it will likely be configured very differently once people start returning to their cubicles en masse.
- Cornwall council last week approved the sale of 158 acres of land at the industrial park, which is located in the east end of the city near Highway 401.
- This year marks the 25th edition of the prestigious event, which has honoured more than 900 local business leaders since its inception.
- Builders started work on 393 new dwellings in the region last month, a steep drop from the 1,074 starts recorded in December 2020.
- Canadian Real Estate Association said Monday that about 667,000 residential properties changed hands in 2021, about 30 per cent more than the 10-year average.
- Kingston Economic Development is partnering with the Digital Main Street Squad, a government-funded program that helps small businesses step up their online offerings.