Displaying 9541 - 9550 of 9601
- The combined firm will have a total headcount of nearly 140 people and annual revenues of more than US$30 million.
- The Aerospace Industries Association of Canada says Jim Quick will be retiring as the organization’s president and CEO effective Jan. 29.
- E.R. Fisher Menswear, Sukhoo Sukhoo Khooture, Chapeaux de Madeleine adapting to restrictions on social gatherings, work-from-home trends
- Calabogie Peaks, Mount Pakenham say they stand to lose millions of dollars in revenue due to provincially mandated closures while Quebec resorts remain open.
- Firm said Monday it’s teaming up with Toronto-based Crestpoint Real Estate Investments to acquire 15 properties with a total of 614 suites in Canada’s third-largest city.
- Entrepreneur to attempt marathon, three-day fasting, hour-long rope skipping, four-hour water submersion and, oh, he's just getting started
- Without discounting the real-world hardship created by COVID-19, the economic impact of the pandemic could eventually be viewed as largely positive when it comes to competitiveness.
- The Department of Canadian Heritage, which runs the popular winter festival, says it is moving all programming online due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- Industry hopes local ‘guests’ will become tourism ambassadors, encouraging out-of-town friends and family to visit Ottawa
- 'Most people would agree cramming 6,000 people into one confined space is not a good idea at this time,' mayor says.