Displaying 81 - 90 of 9545
- Over the past couple of years, I have commented extensively about the challenges startups must overcome to be successful.
- Recently Ottawa Citizen columnist Andrew Cohen espoused that “Ottawa is the Worst G7 Capital”. I and thousands of others have a different view.
- After hitting a record high in November, the number of people working in the National Capital Region dipped slightly last month as employers shed 500 jobs, Statistics Canada said Friday.
- I have always thought of Canada as an innovation nation.
- Most of us are more connected to the Internet than ever before. By Mike Gifford
- Credit card issuers are waging a fierce war for our business, and consumers should be cashing in. But how?
- A few weeks ago, I had the honour of attending a youth entrepreneurship roundtable with Prince Edward, Ontario Lt.-Gov.
- Retailers complain vociferously about the high fees they must pay for accepting credit cards. So why don’t more of them offer a discount for customers who pay with cash?
- Carleton Place’s Triacta Power Technologies announced Thursday it has been acquired by Toronto-based Enercare Connections, a wholly owned subsidiary of Enercare, in a deal worth $7.5 million.
- Boosted by “worldwide acceptance” of its products, Ottawa-based C-COM Satellite Systems has posted a 17th straight profitable quarter, its CEO said Tuesday.