Displaying 7381 - 7390 of 8172
- IT firm sold to New York private equity firm in deal to help finance launch of new enterprise aimed at providing "virtual office space" to remote workers.
- Ottawa-Gatineau homebuilders slowed their pace of new projects in August while a lack of inventory in the National Capital Region continues to drive housing prices higher
- Hobo Recreational Cannabis Store has announced plans to add a second location in Ottawa, though the company will have to pass through some regulatory hurdles before it’s granted a retail licence
- Shopify Inc. says it will buy fulfilment solutions company 6 River Systems Inc. in a US$450 million cash and share deal as it looks to push further into the warehousing and shipping side of online…
- Clothing reseller supplying recycled denim for global footwear giant's new line of Chuck Taylor All Stars
- The John Howard Society of Ottawa is proposing a six-storey mixed-use building on the site of a city-owned parking lot at 289 Carling Ave.
- The city’s finance and economic development committee gave the thumbs-up Tuesday to a proposed three per cent property tax increase in 2020
- A deal to supply a federal department with tractors is among the latest roundup of local companies winning work with the government
- Techopia Live went down to CAV Canada this week to see first-hand how the capital’s automotive tech cluster is motoring along
- The local airport authority says the net reduction in weekly seats between Frankfurt and Ottawa could in fact be a boon for tourism in the capital