Displaying 7061 - 7070 of 7346
- Ottawa’s planning committee approved the site plan for the Château Laurier’s proposed addition Thursday following hours of debate over procedure and the finer points of heritage design
- Mayor says he doesn't expect Sens owner Eugene Melnyk to be part of renewed development process
- The owners of a massive swath of land in southwest Ottawa say they’ll continue to press the city to open up a portion for development next year, despite losing a debate at City Hall earlier this ye
- Here's a roundup of local firms winning work with the federal government from June 3-7
- Popular elimination draw results in Bells Corners businessman Jim Sourges winning a brand new luxury car
- The Ottawa Board of Trade and OBJ invite you to peer into the future, get better informed and join an exercise in City-Building.
- On the eve of the City-Building Summit, get a breakdown of the Ottawa Business Growth Survey results, hear from a panel of great speakers on what these results mean for Ottawa and participate in li
- The federal government says a "limited selection" of edibles and other next-generation cannabis products will hit retail shelves no earlier than mid-December 2019
- Hydro Ottawa’s vision for the future of the capital’s energy grid will get a power boost from the federal government as it pilots the project in local communities
- Chatbots are all the rage nowadays.