Displaying 71 - 80 of 6424
- You won’t find overbearing heat and sand in Ottawa’s food deserts, but fresh, healthy food options are definitely scarce, especially if you’re traveling on foot. By Adam Kveton
- Gatineau bus drivers could be on strike as early as Saturday, after a federal board deemed the transit agency a non-essential service.
- The owners of a boutique hotel in downtown Ottawa are ending their decade-long affiliation with international hospitality giant IHG and plan to start operating independently next month.
- With employment surging and funding announcements already emerging, 2017 is shaping up to be another big year for Ottawa's tech sector.
- A feud between Quebec and its radiologists has Ottawa’s ultrasound clinics raking in extra business. By Dylan C. Robertson
- Shares of Shopify spiked before market close on Thursday in anticipation of an announced deal that allows the company’s merchants to sell on the Amazon marketplace through the platform.
- Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson is the most popular mayor in Canada, according to new public opinion research that provides a rare glimpse outside elections into how residents feel about their civic leader
- CGI, Stantec and Tessier Translations are among the local companies awarded contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements by the federal government between Dec. 12-18, 2016. CGI
- Klipfolio has kicked off the new year by landing a $12-million series-B financing round that the Ottawa-based company says will help it hire dozens of new employees.