Displaying 71 - 80 of 5847
- Bradda Printing, Robertson & Co. and ESRI Canada are among the local firms awarded federal contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements between Dec. 26 and Jan. 1.
- Michel Paquet’s company needs all the mobile network coverage it can get.
- You won’t find overbearing heat and sand in Ottawa’s food deserts, but fresh, healthy food options are definitely scarce, especially if you’re traveling on foot. By Adam Kveton
- Gatineau bus drivers could be on strike as early as Saturday, after a federal board deemed the transit agency a non-essential service.
- The owners of a boutique hotel in downtown Ottawa are ending their decade-long affiliation with international hospitality giant IHG and plan to start operating independently next month.
- With employment surging and funding announcements already emerging, 2017 is shaping up to be another big year for Ottawa's tech sector.
- A feud between Quebec and its radiologists has Ottawa’s ultrasound clinics raking in extra business. By Dylan C. Robertson
- Shares of Shopify spiked before market close on Thursday in anticipation of an announced deal that allows the company’s merchants to sell on the Amazon marketplace through the platform.
- Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson is the most popular mayor in Canada, according to new public opinion research that provides a rare glimpse outside elections into how residents feel about their civic leader