Displaying 6381 - 6390 of 6670
- The first-time gala aims to raise $20,000 for after-school sports and recreation programs for underserved children and youth living in Strathcona Heights
- Ross Video added another notch on its belt this week with the news it is backing streaming services for Yahoo Finance
- Measuring impact, return on investment, grows in importance as part of a growing call for transparency and accountability in the nonprofit sector
- In preparation for its listing this week on an American stock exchange, Hexo announced Tuesday it intends to raise $50 million to fund its expansion and R&D plans
- Lunch-hour vernissage and ribbon-cutting ceremony celebrates month-long display opening in downtown Ottawa office complex
- OBJ distribution partners OBJ has distribution partners that provide regular, dependable access to OBJ monthly publication and its specialty magazines.
- Thank you for your interest in OBJ delivery. Unfortunately, there is a project with your request.
- Ottawa’s annual inflation rate jumped to 2.5 per cent in December, one of the highest rates of any major Canadian city, Statistics Canada said Friday
- Housing, with all that it means for people's personal finances and lifestyles, is expected to be a prominent campaign issue ahead of October's federal election
- Two years after moving into its new downtown digs, Impact Hub Ottawa says it’s moving up to an extra floor