Displaying 61 - 70 of 6670
- The Lord Elgin Hotel has completed its multimillion-dollar renovations in time for what management hopes will be a record year in 2017.
- The rate of inflation in Canada’s capital accelerated last month, Statistics Canada reported Friday.
- Ottawa-based CannaRoyalty (CSE:CRZ) says it’s entered into an agreement with a syndica
- Iversoft Solutions has made its first-ever acquisition in the form of local gaming studio Jelly Smeared Games, but that’s just the start
- The second phase for Ottawa’s light rail transit has cleared another hurdle, with the NCC approving of the city’s construction plans on its lands in the west.
- An Ottawa tech company with the goal of revolutionizing the hearing health industry says it’s raised $6 million in series-A financing that will help it expand sales in North America and Europe.
- DragonWave (TSX:DWI,
- Construction of the city’s light-rail line has crossed a major milestone after crews connected both ends of the 2.5-kilometre tunnel beneath downtown Ottawa, Mayor Jim Watson said Thursday morning.
- Bradda Printing, Robertson & Co. and ESRI Canada are among the local firms awarded federal contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements between Dec. 26 and Jan. 1.
- Michel Paquet’s company needs all the mobile network coverage it can get.