Displaying 5791 - 5800 of 6541
- Key takeaways from the United States Mexico Canada Agreement.
- FranchiseBlast says it’s been selected by one of Canada’s largest restaurant brand operators to help manage its franchisees’ audits
- Technology has been used for mobile banking, wildlife protection, election polls, telemedicine and a 'tax office on wheels.'
- The Halifax-based REIT is also partnering with RioCan to develop an 840-unit apartment complex near Blair Station in Gloucester
- Parliament Hill's renovations, Airbnb and boosting public safety in the Byward Market were all talking points as Ottawa's mayoral candidates squared off with three weeks left in the campaign
- The former vice-chair of General Electric talks to Techopia about her new book and previews her upcoming keynote address at TiECon Canada, Nov. 1-2 in Ottawa.
- 'We're going to make sure we're competitive around the world,' premier says.
- Talks between union, Crown corporation have stalled in recent weeks, mainly over wages and working conditions.
- Avison Young notes that the pace of activity thus far in 2018 has been greater year-over-year across most asset classes, with $610 million worth of property changing hands.
- Ottawa’s low rental vacancy rate, coupled with a strong labour market, is pushing more residents into the housing market and increasing demand.