Displaying 5631 - 5640 of 5967
- Aetonix Systems, which develops a platform that connects health-care professionals to patients and their families, is one of seven companies joining CTA Boston’s fall 2018 cohort
- More than 440,000 passengers travelled through the Macdonald-Cartier International Airport last month, an increase of 8.7 per cent from the year before.
- Ember Hair Retreat opened late last year in the same Hintonburg location as the entrepreneurial couple’s previous venture, Yen’s Bridal
- Ottawa's annual inflation rate hit 3.2 per cent in July, up from 2.5 per cent in June
- Overall vacancy rate in the core stood at about eight per cent in the second quarter of 2018, down from more than 11 per cent a year earlier
- Winner chosen by most online votes from Ottawa Life magazine readers
- The start of bank earnings season, new trade figures and an update on the number of employment insurance recipients are among the stories expected to be making headlines in the coming days.
- Two-day street festival takes place this weekend, along Richmond Road between Golden and McRae avenues
- Restaurants are the latest link of the food chain taking notice that more consumers are turning to alternative protein because of high meat prices, as well as environmental, humanitarian and health…
- A local startup has secured a couple of back-to-back deals that will see its public safety applications integrated into the City of Ottawa’s Fire Services and emergency response teams across the world