Displaying 5511 - 5520 of 5844
- Pipeline owner Kinder Morgan had been working with the government to identify another buyer before July 22.
- Amazon expected to hire 600 employees, while construction is predicted to involve some 2,000 workers.
- Google has said it will appeal the European fine.
- NAC is an Ottawa-based cannabis education firm pivoting into retail as legal recreational use comes into effect this fall.
- Aimee Deziel most recently served as the chief operating officer of Ottawa-based Momentous.
- The local IoT firm’s sensors are attracting big-name customers in search of the best ROI on real estate.
- Ottawa-based Telesat's new Telstar 19 Vantage satellite launched on the back of a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket from Cape Canaveral, Florida on Sunday.
- How much thought do you give to the roads and bridges you drive over on your daily commute?
- Startup grabbed headlines in late 2016 when it raised US$41 million in a series-B venture capital financing round
- One of Hintonburg’s oldest buildings could soon expand into condos, according to the architect who owns it.