Displaying 51 - 60 of 6424
- Canada’s biggest marijuana company may soon be a little larger as shareholders voted to approve Canopy Growth’s acquisition of fellow Ontario pot producer Mettrum at a special meeting on Friday.
- Cyril Leeder gave few hints about his future as he expressed his gratitude to the Senators executives, his family and local hockey fans in his first public comments since being dismissed as preside
- In the midst of aggressive hiring plans, Klipfolio is moving into the former theatre space at the World Exchange Plaza later this year.
- With tax season just around the corner, the federal government is still trying to clear a backlog of paycheque problems for thousands of its employees.
- For anyone who has stared at a blank white page trying to figure out how to write an assigned essay for school, two Ottawa entrepreneurs want to help.
- Gatineau commuters are feeling frozen out, as the union’s work-to-rule pressure tactics lead to cancellations along bus lines of the Société de transport de l'Outaouais (STO).
- Protak Consulting, Acklands-Grainger, S.M.I. and Calian are among the local firms awarded federal contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements between Jan. 2 and 8.
- The federal government says it wants to animate one of the National Capital Region’s interprovincial crossings as part of the country’s 150th anniversary celebrations.
- There are hopes for a rebound in American tourism thanks to the 150th anniversary celebrations happening in Ottawa this year. By Adam Kveton