Displaying 11 - 20 of 7480
- Ottawa-based Ackroo is poised for a very successful second half of 2015, CEO Steve Levely said Friday, and another merger or acquisition is expected before the end of the year.
- The acquisition of UV Pure continues to pay dividends for Ottawa-based Clearford Water Systems.
- The best way to reach commercial real estate buyers Check out the most recent edition:
- GaN Systems believes it’s on the verge of becoming a clean-tech industry powerhouse, and Larry Spaziani can barely contain his own energy when talking about it.
- Connecting not-for profits with the regions business leaders, the Giving Guide provides year-long visibility to participating organizations to showcase their mission, progress, governance and suppo
- For months, MPs have heard a message repeated by representatives from a variety of sectors: the hassles that come along with selling to Public Works is discouraging small and medium-sized businesses…
- Twenty-five enthusiastic Grade 5 and 6 students are glued to their computers at a room in the IBM building on Riverside Drive.
- Ottawa-based Espial had record-breaking revenue in its second quarter of 2015, CEO Jason Dolvane said late Wednesday.
- Ottawa-based Telesat Holdings said Thursday second-quarter revenues fell four per cent year-over-year when adjusted for a stronger American dollar.
- Shopify’s first earnings report since going public was a good one, with second-quarter revenues up 90 per cent over a year earlier, CEO Tobias Lütke said Thursday.