Displaying 11 - 20 of 8447
- The acquisition of UV Pure continues to pay dividends for Ottawa-based Clearford Water Systems.
- GaN Systems believes it’s on the verge of becoming a clean-tech industry powerhouse, and Larry Spaziani can barely contain his own energy when talking about it.
- For months, MPs have heard a message repeated by representatives from a variety of sectors: the hassles that come along with selling to Public Works is discouraging small and medium-sized businesses…
- Twenty-five enthusiastic Grade 5 and 6 students are glued to their computers at a room in the IBM building on Riverside Drive.
- Ottawa-based Espial had record-breaking revenue in its second quarter of 2015, CEO Jason Dolvane said late Wednesday.
- Ottawa-based Telesat Holdings said Thursday second-quarter revenues fell four per cent year-over-year when adjusted for a stronger American dollar.
- Shopify’s first earnings report since going public was a good one, with second-quarter revenues up 90 per cent over a year earlier, CEO Tobias Lütke said Thursday.
- Ottawa-based WiLAN delivered “strong revenue and earnings” in the second quarter of 2015, CEO Jim Skippen said Wednesday.
- About 100 of the city’s brightest business minds gathered in a ByWard Market office in late June, cloaked in excitement and curiosity about a sector many are calling a potential game-changer: weara
- PopKey, Wipebook and Gymtrack were the big winners at ProductHunt Ottawa’s season-ending awards last Friday night.