Displaying 1 - 10 of 11314
- The event is a celebration of the start-up ecosystem and offers founders getting ready to raise capital an opportunity to connect with angel investors, build early relationships and seek advice.
- Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and the elevated threat of cyber attacks should have business leaders making cybersecurity a top priority.
- Video meetings dampen brainstorming because we are so hyper-focused on the face in that box that we don't let our eyes and minds wander as much, a new study found.
- When Rob Ashe first began volunteering with the Civic Foundation back in 1995, he and his wife, Sandra Herrick, never could have imagined they would be part of a vision to transform healthcare for
- Ashworth, a former CEO of Habitat for Humanity Greater Ottawa, has always been a nature lover, but little did she know that, one day, she’d take that passion and turn it into a business.
- The Campaign to Create Tomorrow’s $500M goal will help shape the future of health care in the city.
- CN Cycle for CHEO is a fun, non-competitive event that offers a wide range of cycling and walking routes for people of all ages and abilities.
- Company said Thursday it’s signed a contract to provide “geolocation data-capture services” across the U.S. to the NASDAQ-100 customer, which it declined to name.
- Charlie Bowman has been appointed acting president and CEO, effective immediately, replacing Scott Cooper, Gatineau cannabis firm announced Friday.
- Embattled Ottawa cleantech firm said it intends to make a proposal to its creditors under the federal Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act after racking up an accumulated deficit of more than $90 million.