Small businesses are being challenged like never before. The onset of COVID-19 and the ensuing health measures that shut down much of the economy are pushing many entrepreneurs and managers to the brink.
This half-day virtual conference is free to local entrepreneurs and their business managers with the option to support local business and purchase a VIP ticket option that includes a lunch delivered to your work or home on October 22.
Discussion will include:
- Financial Health and Preparedness for Small Business
- Forging the Way Forward with Pierre Cleroux
- The Real Lives of Entrepreneurs - join the discussion, share your stories and hear from Ottawa's Entrepreneurs
- Surviving and Thriving Through Digital Transformation with Vicki Iverson and Matthew Strentse
- Mental Health and Entrepreneurship with the Royal Ottawa