Deal will see new tenants pay the city $125,000 a year in base rent at 10,000-seat RCGT Park beginning in 2021.
Project at the site of the Harvey's restaurant near Riverside Drive would feature a mix of more than 300 rental units and 65 hotel suites.
YOW plays key role in eastern Arctic supply chain, but position cannot be taken for granted, officials say
- Longtime company executive Paul Wood takes over as head of the national discount chain effective immediately.
- Entrepreneurs celebrate diversity as they build contracting business.
- A new 10-week training program is aimed at helping Indigenous entrepreneurs bring their tourism business ideas to life.
CRGroup's Vijay Jog offers insights into turning data into profits.
Elsewhere, testing and laboratory firm Dynacare – which has more than two dozen locations in the National Capital Region – says it is developing plans for "the initial rollout" of saliva-based tests.
- As life slowly begins to get back to our new normal, you can make your hair cut count by registering, donating your hair and making a real difference to local kids.
- With students resuming classes – both in-person and online – employers are facing new challenges as COVID-19 cases continue to rise.
Dairy Distillery has donated more than 30,000 bottles of the alcohol-based, germ-fighting product to local groups in need.
Post-secondary institutions provide an economic boost to the region.
Agreement will enable Eastern Ontario facility to produce up to 100 million N95 masks a year.
Thirst for success: young entrepreneur's African-style juices finding a following in Canada's capitalUniversity of Ottawa student's drinks made from a traditional Senegalese recipe are now available at eight locations in Ottawa and Montreal.
CANADA - WORLD
Experts say shifts in consumer behaviour mean lengthy backorders are more likely to arise on discretionary items such as patio heaters.
A preview of some of the national business stories that will be making headlines in the days ahead.
"It's a pretty sharp pullback after some explosive growth in retail spending in June."
- Podcast also available on Spotify and Soundcloud
- Audio version available on SoundCloud or Spotify.
- Ottawa Valley team typically travels to dozens of countries annually to showcase the world’s top paddling, hiking, mountain biking and fishing destinations.
- After making a name for itself developing an automated patient reminder system for medical clinics, Cliniconex began to expand into the senior care market in 2018.