Former Shopify VP of finance Blaine Fitzgerald will take over as chief financial officer of the Kanata-based software company.
Organizers say the games will provide an “amazing opportunity” to raise the region’s profile, showcasing its amenities and encouraging participants and spectators to return for a future visit.
Celebrate International Womxn's Week alongside Invest Ottawa and other local leaders.
- Nearly a dozen other Ottawa organizations also slated to get financial aid as part of $24-million package to help Ontario's cultural sector survive…
- The accounting giant said this week it’s finalized an agreement to buy Vanguard Professional Corp.
- SPONSOREDHer distinguished career has included publishing some of the country’s most iconic magazine brands, but now, Andrews is turning her attention to…
Funding for three Gatineau-based organizations is expected to add 30 jobs to the local economy.
Product is designed to treat life-threatening conditions triggered when the body’s immune system “goes rogue” in response to infections such as COVID-19.
- The pandemic has had a detrimental impact on womxn. Ottawa is uniting to reclaim lost ground and drive the future at the third annual International Womxn's Week.
- Join OBJ and Emond Harnden LLP for an interactive discussion about running a business amid the pandemic. Get timely advice on remote work, temporary layoffs and more.
Manufacturer says it plans to use the loan to add to its team of 370 employees and acquire real-time analytics technology to boost its production capacity.
Multi-modal facility sees third-highest cargo volume on record
Growing business community in nearby industrial park helping Bridgeview Dockside Restaurant and Patio weather pandemic
- Federal department that hosts annual celebration is also seeking bids for a contractor to provide pyrotechnics, fireworks, music and a minimum of 200…
CANADA - WORLD
The new flat rate method is quick and easy, but using the detailed method may yield a better outcome, depending on your circumstances
Company becomes the first domestic scheduled airline to permanently shut down since the start of the pandemic.
Statistics Canada said the economy grew at an annualized rate of 9.6% over the last three months of 2020
- BYA gala organizers, sponsors drop by 12 finalists' homes to celebrate Ottawa businesswomen and their achievements
- SPONSOREDWith in-person events on hold for the foreseeable future, event planners in the capital are putting a new spin on virtual gatherings.
- Sing us a song, you're the Piano Man: How Ottawa's Dave Kalil uses music to connect with public, help charitiesLocal musician live streams weekly show, Take a Break, from home since onset of COVID-19 pandemic
- SPONSOREDCompanies across the city are asking fresh questions about how best to use their office space effectively as employees begin to think about returning to the workplace later this year.