In his first national digital industries table report on Tuesday, Shopify CEO Tobi Lütke called on industry to work more closely with academia
The city said it’s looking at how to “convert bus rapid transit to light-rail transit” in the south-end community
TSX listing gives Minto access to capital that will fuel its expansion, CEO says.
Forget about a Canada 150 hangover – 2018 is shaping up to be a landmark year for the Ottawa International Airport (YOW).
- Empire's strategy appears to be focused on maintaining Farm Boy's status quo – leaving the existing co-CEOs in place and running it as a separate…
- Members of capital's tech sector and the Ottawa Senators were among those lending support this weekend
- Under the deal, which is expected to close in early 2019, Farm Boy will be set up as a separate company and continue to be led by Jean-Louis…
For many busy professionals, time away from the city only comes on weekends in the summer, when they can escape to a cottage or go camping.
A local firm will manage Hydro Ottawa’s electricity grid with the help of artificial intelligence
- As a senior IT or security leader, do you fully understand your responsibilities in the event of a cyber security breach?
The 24th annual Ottawa Real Estate Forum will continue the tradition of providing valuable insights on the market trends, issues, strategies, and opportunities in Canada’s National Capital Region…
- Local businesses taking a wait-and-see attitude toward cannabis-related activities while provincial legislation gets sorted out
- The awards are open to for-profit companies, non-profits and government entities in the National Capital Region with 15 or more full- or part-time…
CANADA - WORLD
Canadian Space Agency issued the tender this week for projects that will put Canada in position to contribute to future space missions involving human and robotic exploration of the moon.
BlackBerry earnings, the release of new GDP figures and the opening of a massive cannabis convention in Vancouver are among the events expected to make headlines in the days ahead.
For commercial REALTOR®️ Geoff Godding, the reason for joining the Ottawa Real Estate Board (OREB) was simple – it boosted his business.