Total investment sales expected to reach $2B in 2018.
Sold-out event brings 144 golfers out to Loch March Golf & Country Club.
Nestled in the heart of the Ottawa Valley sits one of the area’s best kept secrets: the St. Francis Herb Farm, a pioneering company in Canada’s natural health products industry.
- A roundup of the top contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements awarded to firms with a local office between July 30 and Aug. 3.
- Peter MacTavish joins the club following a stint as a labour and employment partner in the Ottawa office of Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
- SPONSOREDAt Shaw Centre, the focus is on much more than hosting events and staying profitable.
The OBJ is listening. We need your help.
Chief executive Kevin Ford was in a celebratory mood Wednesday evening, calling Calian's new offices a 'big milestone.'
- Save the date of September 20th from 12-2pm for a cybersecurity event happening at L-SPARK's office in Kanata North!
Job seekers, investors, curious neighbours… Ever wonder what it’s like inside a startup? This is your free ticket to your local startup community.
- The awards are open to for-profit companies, non-profits and government entities in the National Capital Region with 15 or more full- or part-time…
- Set to open his first new condo project in the nation’s capital in years, brash T.O. developer Brad Lamb says the city is still a prime buyer’s…
CANADA - WORLD
Coke's interest is another indication of the importance of Canada to the development of cannabis producers by established businesses.
New inflation figures, the return of MPs to the House of Commons and an update on the country's real estate market are among the stories expected to make headlines in the days ahead.
For visitors travelling in an unfamiliar city, helpful advice from a knowledgeable server, driver or front desk employee can transform a trip and leave a lasting impression.