Deal gives Ottawa company instant access to the European market, boosting its customer base and beefing up its service offerings.
With development land and existing buildings in close proximity to several east-end light-rail stations, some say government and private-sector tenants could soon be giving the area a closer look.
Unique and exciting gala smashes fundraising record, introduces female white-collar boxers
OAX gives decision-makers from leading associations the opportunity to understand key operational issues and increase their effectiveness
- Questions still remain about how federal officials will manage the appearance of Centre Block’s exterior when renovations begin.
- A round-up of local firms winning federal work for the week of Sept. 10-14.
A local connected car company is taking its Kanata-made tech to Detroit, establishing a new office in what it calls the “epicentre” of automotive growth
Shopify's focus on physical support for retailers comes amid slowing growth
- As a senior IT or security leader, do you fully understand your responsibilities in the event of a cyber security breach?
The 24th annual Ottawa Real Estate Forum will continue the tradition of providing valuable insights on the market trends, issues, strategies, and opportunities in Canada’s National Capital Region…
- The former CEO of the Minto Group shared his lessons in family succession as well as his thoughts on the LeBreton Flats redevelopment at a Thursday…
- Ottawa’s largest independent commercial real estate brokerage has been sold to a U.S.-based industry giant.
CANADA - WORLD
The end of cannabis prohibition, new inflation figures and a fresh Bank of Canada outlook are among the stories expected to make headlines in the days ahead.
Working in Canada's legal pot industry won't deprive you of a Disney World holiday but the U.S.
For commercial REALTOR®️ Geoff Godding, the reason for joining the Ottawa Real Estate Board (OREB) was simple – it boosted his business.