Rideau Transit Group has not provided a new date to hand over the system, though the city has been told to expect work to finish by the second or third week of August
A major federal construction project in Gatineau will kick off shortly, with expectations to generate “hundreds” of jobs over the coming years.
As the $50M overhaul of Montreal Road gets underway, business leaders are looking ahead at how the major revitalization project can attract new businesses, shoppers and residents to Vanier
Potholes detection, collision severity assessments among potential applications
- The federal government is funding a Gatineau-based cosmetics company as part of a program to support women-led businesses
- Hexo’s pot-infused beverages, developed in concert with alcohol giant Molson Coors, are set to hit shelves the same day the products are cleared for…
- The Ottawa airport continues to have a banner 2019 as traffic through the regional travel hub continued to climb in the month of May
Hydro Ottawa’s vision for the future of the capital’s energy grid will get a power boost from the federal government as it pilots the project in local communities
How adult children are becoming caregivers to an aging population
For Canadian HR practitioners to issue spot critical differences between Canadian and U.S. employment, corporate, and immigration law.
- Event includes business networking, panel discussion and access to an Ottawa Fury game against the Charleston Battery.
- Members of Ottawa’s business community are maintaining an optimistic outlook with intentions to grow employee headcounts and, in many cases, expand…
- A Quebec-based restaurant chain has bought the Ottawa region’s second-largest craft brewery in a bid to tap into the Ontario food and beer market
CANADA - WORLD
Trudeau says construction will restart this construction season, but there is no specific date yet
Shopify's annual conference and earnings from Canopy Growth are among the stories to watch this week
Amid sustained expansion, Ottawa SaaS firm turns to Stratford Managers to develop strategic product training roadmap