The dramatic legal and policy shift also has implications for many other facets of Canadian society, ranging from law enforcement and testing for cannabis-impaired drivers to corporate policies…
National Capital Commission says an annual budget of $24.6M is needed for ongoing maintenance to prevent the significant deterioration seen today.
Scale of the job action will depend in part on how talks go in the coming days
OAX gives decision-makers from leading associations the opportunity to understand key operational issues and increase their effectiveness
- Suzanne Grant was one of four Ottawans who were among the recipients of the second annual WISE 50 over 50 awards.
- Company says deal will help its hemp genetic breeding program.
- Ex-Nortel employee finds recipe for success with high-tech pressure-cooker that’s become an online sales sensation
Aerospace company finishes in the black for 30th consecutive quarter.
Kinaxis has a new executive in charge of its supply chain software, picking up a long-time Ottawa tech player from a recently acquired firm.
- As a senior IT or security leader, do you fully understand your responsibilities in the event of a cyber security breach?
The 24th annual Ottawa Real Estate Forum will continue the tradition of providing valuable insights on the market trends, issues, strategies, and opportunities in Canada’s National Capital Region…
- The former CEO of the Minto Group shared his lessons in family succession as well as his thoughts on the LeBreton Flats redevelopment at a Thursday…
- Ottawa’s largest independent commercial real estate brokerage has been sold to a U.S.-based industry giant.
CANADA - WORLD
More than half of Canadian homeowners recently surveyed say they would be less likely to consider a property if they knew cannabis had been grown inside, according to a poll released Tuesday.
The end of cannabis prohibition, new inflation figures and a fresh Bank of Canada outlook are among the stories expected to make headlines in the days ahead.
Working in Canada's legal pot industry won't deprive you of a Disney World holiday but the U.S.