There’s been a shift in the academic waters in Ottawa: Julie Beauchamp, a veteran of the University of Ottawa and Telfer School of Management, announced this week she has accepted a new role at…
Autonomous vehicle company relies on Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall LLP/s.r.l.
A new group of Ottawa entrepreneurs aims to inspire employers to create a culture where all workers can flourish
Two of the city’s largest brokerage firms released separate market outlook reports this week that highlighted the federal government’s central role in the city’s commercial real estate market
- Ontario's three main political parties have now nominated their candidates for a pair of Ottawa byelections that could be called any day
- SPONSOREDOngoing talent development key to retaining a strong workforce
- Riders on Ottawa’s problem-plagued light-rail system are having another rough morning, with the OC Transpo saying only eight of the usual 13 trains…
Ottawa employment lawyer Alex Lucifero explores how long an employee can be away from work on a medical leave of absence as well as what information an employer has the right to know.
The makers of a unique metal powder developed in Ottawa are feeling light on their feet after an $8-million cash injection from a federal government fund this week
- Join us for some food, refreshments, insightful discussions, and listen to our local expert, Shawna Tregunna, on obtaining powerful data driven insights for your businesses success!
- An overview of NCC’s Sustainable Development Strategy will be presented along with ongoing initiatives and current projects
- The search is on again for the next cohort of young business leaders making a difference and building companies in the National Capital Region.
- Despite a wave of new projects, local developers say they have no plans to scale back apartment construction in 2020 as demand for units continues to…
CANADA - WORLD
Inflation and interest rates will be among the figures to watch this coming week in Canadian business
Opportunity for tech HR leaders to see how their strategies compare to those of their peers
Air Canada unveiled Wednesday its first Airbus A220 jetliner, one of an eventual 45 it aims to let loose on the North American market