But the recent double-digit increases in home prices has not yet reached problematic levels, Crown corporation says.
Entrepreneurs celebrate diversity as they build contracting business.
A new generation of local homebuilders is looking at sustainability in a fresh way, applying creative and holistic thinking to create low-impact communities.
- A new 10-week training program is aimed at helping Indigenous entrepreneurs bring their tourism business ideas to life.
- SPONSOREDCRGroup's Vijay Jog offers insights into turning data into profits.
- CannaGenetics says the proposed 43,000-square-foot plant in the WestKan Business Park near Highway 417 would use “precision aeroponics” to grow…
Rezoning hiccups, delays in securing a site plan agreement and conflicts with sub-contractors can lead to delays and cost overruns. Here's how to preserve the financial viability of a project.
Elsewhere, testing and laboratory firm Dynacare – which has more than two dozen locations in the National Capital Region – says it is developing plans for "the initial rollout" of saliva-based tests.
- As life slowly begins to get back to our new normal, you can make your hair cut count by registering, donating your hair and making a real difference to local kids.
- With students resuming classes – both in-person and online – employers are facing new challenges as COVID-19 cases continue to rise.
Dairy Distillery has donated more than 30,000 bottles of the alcohol-based, germ-fighting product to local groups in need.
Post-secondary institutions provide an economic boost to the region.
Agreement will enable Eastern Ontario facility to produce up to 100 million N95 masks a year.
Thirst for success: young entrepreneur's African-style juices finding a following in Canada's capitalUniversity of Ottawa student's drinks made from a traditional Senegalese recipe are now available at eight locations in Ottawa and Montreal.
CANADA - WORLD
A preview of some of the national business stories that will be making headlines in the days ahead.
"It's a pretty sharp pullback after some explosive growth in retail spending in June."
'Our sectors are different – we cannot offer curbside pickup, e-commerce or pivot to manufacturing new products.'
- Podcast also available on Spotify and Soundcloud
- Audio version available on SoundCloud or Spotify.
- Ottawa Valley team typically travels to dozens of countries annually to showcase the world’s top paddling, hiking, mountain biking and fishing destinations.
- After making a name for itself developing an automated patient reminder system for medical clinics, Cliniconex began to expand into the senior care market in 2018.