Strapped with fresh financing and with a new CEO in place, a local cybersecurity company is building out a sizeable sales team to take its platform to a series of enterprise customers
Ottawa’s annual rate of inflation crept slightly higher than the rest of the country in July, as national prices rose in line with Bank of Canada targets.
Ottawa’s next pot shop may land in Barrhaven – with an application for Orléans waiting in the wings – after the results of Ontario’s second cannabis retail license lottery were made public Wednesday
Nearly one year after Canada legalized cannabis for recreational use, BOMA Ottawa and OBJ are surveying local business people to see how it's changed workplaces across the National Capital Region.
- The Quebec government is providing $5 million in interim financing to help a struggling French-language newspaper chain with outlets in the National…
- Premier Doug Ford told a gathering of municipal leaders in Ottawa on Monday that the government was making the move after listening to their concerns
- E-commerce powerhouse’s employees ‘improve themselves constantly’ by getting a crash course in retail at local stores
Calian Group continued to rake in record revenues this past quarter, as the firm says its acquisition strategy is paying off in spades
Kinaxis took a dip in profits this past quarter as the Ottawa-based software giant ramps up its expansion efforts that include plans for a bigger home in Kanata West
- Tournament attracts corporate executives, entrepreneurs, local politicians and community leaders.
Join the Boys and Girls Club of Ottawa on Thursday, Aug. 29 for its first annual Gala: “a night in the Secret Garden." Picture dancing the…
- With Lincoln Fields Shopping Centre set to be totally rebuilt, OBJ looks at whether community retail plazas still have staying power in a world of e-…
- Vanessa Kanu's path to the C-suite of one of Ottawa's biggest companies has been filled with tough decisions, but she's today pretty certain about…
CANADA - WORLD
Transat shareholders are scheduled to vote on Air Canada's proposed acquisition in one of this week's major Canadian business stories
Metro Inc. will fast-track adding technology tools, including self-service checkouts and electronic shelf labels, to its stores in a transformation that will help to lower labour costs
Quebec's securities tribunal has barred a developer's offer to buy up Transat shares, halting Group Mach's bid to block the tour operator's sale to Air Canada