OBOT's former leader is taking on a new advocacy role with an organization that lobbies on behalf of more than a quarter of a million businesses across Canada
Fundraiser features inspiring story of troubled young man who redeemed himself through The Mission's Food Services Training Program
The 2019 edition of the Giving Guide asks why does a demographic shift matter for charitable engagement?
Local businesses can take simple steps to build inclusive workplaces
- Passenger volumes at the Ottawa International Airport are trending downwards in the final quarter of 2019, with October seeing another sizeable drop-…
- Ottawa’s top hospitality workers were feted for their displays of exemplary service at the Stars of the City gala Wednesday evening
- The Ontario government's inability to develop sufficient retail capacity for cannabis products is forcing Canopy to revise its fourth-quarter…
Ottawa-based online rental marketplace Ruckify is joining forces with a Calgary company that touts itself as 'the Airbnb of RV rentals'
La Cité’s La Factorie Desjardins is already attracting some of the city’s hottest early stage companies
- Ottawa's leading business awards evening honours the city's innovative, ethical and profitable firms while recognizing the capital's entrepreneurial spirit.
- BOMA Ottawa's holiday lunch regularly attracts some 650 building owners, managers and other professionals from the commercial real estate industry.
- “We’re pretty disappointed with what they’ve come to the table with,” said the co-founder of a 40-person company that specializes in managing Airbnb…
- Neurovine is using AI to crack the code on concussion recovery, with backing from OSEG’s Jeff Hunt
CANADA - WORLD
Canada's largest telecommunications companies formally asked the federal cabinet on Wednesday to overturn a regulatory decision that slashes what they can charge their smaller competitors for access…
Elimination of bus bottlenecks saving employees at 1 Nicholas St. commuting time
The number of consumer insolvencies (bankruptcies and proposals) increased to 8.5% compared with the same period a year earlier, while business insolvencies grew by 4.1%