In nearly two decades at the helm of the Ottawa Hospital, Dr. Jack Kitts has used a quiet brand of leadership to guide his institution to the front rank of Canadian health-care facilities
A local developer is proposing to build a six-storey retirement home and seniors’ apartment complex in Cyrville on a site currently occupied by industrial buildings
As areas of The Bahamas continue to recover from Hurricane Dorian, Ottawa has been blessed with its own force of nature: groups of concerned residents wanting to help
When the work environment has become poisoned, an employee may be entitled to compensation.
- Public affairs consultant Chris Day examines the potential impact on Ottawa's tourism sector, local public servants and the third phase of LRT from…
- SPONSOREDThe Ottawa Bach Choir is eagerly awaiting the new year as it prepares to once again take the stage at Bachfest Leipzig 2020
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau unveiled Wednesday a larger cabinet with local ministers taking a bigger role on infrastructure and finances in the…
After its first 12 months on the public markets, a series of acquisitions and other growth initiatives helped Martello Technologies boost its revenues significantly year-over-year
Succession planning is a detailed, often emotional and personal process that can – and often does – take years of contemplation and complex negotiation to complete.
- Ottawa's leading business awards evening honours the city's innovative, ethical and profitable firms while recognizing the capital's entrepreneurial spirit.
- Get into the holiday spirit by joining the Ottawa Bach Choir for an evening of music and festivity.
- “We’re pretty disappointed with what they’ve come to the table with,” said the co-founder of a 40-person company that specializes in managing Airbnb…
- Neurovine is using AI to crack the code on concussion recovery, with backing from OSEG’s Jeff Hunt
CANADA - WORLD
Canada's largest grocery chain said the marketplace includes more products, as well as a broader range of vendors than what was available before
Dr. Tanya Bracanovich has made it her goal to build a career to support herself and her family while giving back to the community that has brought her so much success
The global economic picture has worsened, increasing risks to global growth and chances of financial stress that could spill over into Canada, the senior deputy governor of the Bank of Canada said…