Ottawa’s business community continues to face its biggest challenges head-on, with downtown revitalization being one of its top priorities.
That’s why Burovision‘s Gillian Oxley-Harper assembled this panel of experts to discuss the importance of a path forward, including:
• Neil Malhotra, VP of Claridge Homes and co-chair of the Downtown Ottawa Revitalization Task Force
• Sueling Ching, president and CEO of the Ottawa Board of Trade and task force member
• Jeff Brown, associate vice-president and broker at Colliers International – Ottawa
• Gillian Oxley-Harper, president of Burovision
Join us as OBJ’s Mike Curran leads this critical discussion about the future of downtown Ottawa.
• current priorities of the Downtown Ottawa Revitalization Task Force
• challenges facing the commercial real estate market
• possible solutions
• Ottawa business leaders
• Downtown business owners
• Human resource executives
Get up-to-date news about the companies, people and issues that impact businesses in Ottawa and beyond.