The Ottawa Conference and Event Centre isn’t just one of the National Capital Region’s largest event facilities; it’s also one of the most accommodating. Formerly known as the Hampton Conference Centre, it boasts two onsite hotels with a total of almost 600 rooms, abundant complimentary parking – including over 500 indoor spots – and a layout that incorporates natural light throughout, making it a warm, welcoming space.
The atmosphere is enhanced by stellar service at all levels, including the impressive talents of the culinary team for whom customization is always on the menu.
“We’re constantly refreshing our menus and services to remain one of Ottawa’s most popular event venues.”
Often cited as offering the best food in the city, prepared in-house from scratch, the Ottawa Conference and Event Centre takes great pride in confirming their Chef’s commitment that no one will ever leave their venue hungry. To sweeten the deal, there are no gratuity charges on any food or beverages.
From ballrooms to meeting rooms to classrooms to lecture halls, this impressive facility has loads of space and experience at hosting successful events of all sizes.
Centrally located, it’s easily accessible by car, OC Transpo and VIA Rail. Whether you’re planning a networking breakfast, a convention or a charity gala, the Ottawa Conference and Event Centre is the ideal venue.
Facts and figures
- 43,000: Total meeting space in sq. ft.
- 11,000: Largest meeting room in sq. ft.
- 37: Number of meeting rooms
- 1,200: Theatre capacity
- 1,000: Reception capacity
- 800: Banquet capacity
- 550: Complimentary underground parking spaces on site.
- Daily rental rate: From $250
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary WiFi
- In-house catering
- 576 onsite units
- Group rates available
- Two 24-hour fitness centres
- Charity galas
- Corporate conferences, tradeshows and education events
- Naturally-lit atrium; natural light in all meeting rooms
- Exceptional food
- Centrally located, easily accessible by car and public transit
Read the full edition of Meeting in the Capital: