Contracts are seen by some to be a major hit to Huawei's ambitions to be a player in Canada's 5G network.
Ottawa’s office leasing market is “holding up relatively well” despite the recent economic downturn, one of Ottawa’s leading commercial brokers says.
The term “digital transformation” is often discussed in technical terms.
Ottawa’s main tourism marketing agency will receive millions of dollars in federal funding as part of a campaign to kickstart the beleaguered…
- SPONSOREDOne of the keys to business growth is ensuring a steady supply of customers. What better way to do that than to build more housing close to them?
Founders say rise in demand for new software "has been meteoric."
Rapidly evolving area of law includes contaminated land and brownfield sites, due diligence in complex real estate transactions and environmental liability, among others.
- Join the team at CHEO as they turn the traditional one-day telethon event into a two-week online experience. Donations raised will help purchase the latest equipment and fund life-saving research.
- The Welch LLP Ottawa Business Growth Survey is an opportunity for business leaders to share their priorities and perspectives on the health of their industry.
'(If) you lose the summer, you’ve lost your whole year.'
Highway will be expanded from two to four lanes between Arnprior and Renfrew.
One of the province’s oldest land surveying companies announced Tuesday it was merging with a fellow Brockville-based engineering firm in hopes of streamlining its business processes.
- Proximity to major transportation routes makes location a prime hub for logistics company, project proponents say
- Festival organizers said Monday the popular annual spring celebration is on track to surpass last year’s total sponsorship revenues of $61,000…
CANADA - WORLD
Sail Outdoors Inc. has filed for bankruptcy protection so it can restructure amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Bell deal will add 25 data centres at 13 locations in eight cities.
Government is expected to announce today that it will amend the Employment Standards Act, which requires businesses to terminate employees who have been laid off for 13 weeks.