Longtime baseball executive Duncan MacDonald says the sport can still be a hit with fans in the capital – if the ballpark is relocated to the heart of the city
Dr. Tanya Bracanovich has made it her goal to build a career to support herself and her family while giving back to the community that has brought her so much success
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau unveiled Wednesday a larger cabinet with local ministers taking a bigger role on infrastructure and finances in the Liberals’ minority government
Algonquin College is turning to a veteran university fundraiser in an effort to expand its donorship base
- Ottawa’s annual rate of inflation rose slightly above the national average in October, up two per cent over last year’s figures
- A roundup of the top federal contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements awarded to companies with a local presence between Nov. 11-15
- After six years at Nickelodeon’s studios in Burbank, Calif., Gerhard decided to leave sunny southern California for the Great White North
Local businesses can take simple steps to build inclusive workplaces
Ottawa-based online rental marketplace Ruckify is joining forces with a Calgary company that touts itself as 'the Airbnb of RV rentals'
- Ottawa's leading business awards evening honours the city's innovative, ethical and profitable firms while recognizing the capital's entrepreneurial spirit.
- Get into the holiday spirit by joining the Ottawa Bach Choir for an evening of music and festivity.
- “We’re pretty disappointed with what they’ve come to the table with,” said the co-founder of a 40-person company that specializes in managing Airbnb…
- Neurovine is using AI to crack the code on concussion recovery, with backing from OSEG’s Jeff Hunt
CANADA - WORLD
The global economic picture has worsened, increasing risks to global growth and chances of financial stress that could spill over into Canada, the senior deputy governor of the Bank of Canada said…
The Ottawa Bach Choir is eagerly awaiting the new year as it prepares to once again take the stage at Bachfest Leipzig 2020
Canada's largest telecommunications companies formally asked the federal cabinet on Wednesday to overturn a regulatory decision that slashes what they can charge their smaller competitors for access…