Firms build up their arsenal of AI technology as they transition from providing tax and accounting services to using data analytics software to help clients forecast sales and track spending.
Biotech startup believes its research could revolutionize the treatment of spinal cord injuries.
Efforts support The Ottawa Mission, where staff are working around the clock to provide essential services.
New chief executive sets sights on leading non-profit organization to even greater heights
- SPONSOREDThe top three things to remember when negotiating rent relief due to COVID-19
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada looking for contractor to spark 'big ideas'
Local software company has achieved significant growth in monthly recurring revenues over the past several years
During his years as a manager at Ottawa tech giant Shopify, Alok Ahuja had a front-row seat to witness e-commerce gradually strengthen its grip on the global retail sector.
- Join the team at CHEO as they turn the traditional one-day telethon event into a two-week online experience. Donations raised will help purchase the latest equipment and fund life-saving research.
The SaaS landscape has changed. Business has changed. The world has changed.
One of the province’s oldest land surveying companies announced Tuesday it was merging with a fellow Brockville-based engineering firm in hopes of streamlining its business processes.
New offerings, such as urban rafting experiences out of Britannia Beach, are helping to tap into new markets.
Ten startups accepted new program for women-led technology companies in the Kingston-Belleville-Brockville area.
- Festival organizers said Monday the popular annual spring celebration is on track to surpass last year’s total sponsorship revenues of $61,000…
- Iconic hotel plans to enforce strict safety measures, such as taking the temperature of every guest and employee when they enter the building.
CANADA - WORLD
RBC and BMO both missed analyst's profit expectations, but National and Scotiabank beat what was forecast for them.
Canopy Growth's fourth-quarter results, bank earnings and new GDP figures are among the stories expected to make headlines in the days ahead.
The national drop in inflation in April was fuelled by a 39.3 per cent plunge in gasoline prices, the largest year-over-year decline on record.