Official say the Ottawa business community is “clamouring” for better transportation connections to Toronto, Montreal and the U.S.
Councillors will examine a proposed 832-unit mixed-use building in the Hog’s Back/Confederation Heights neighbourhood aimed at Carleton University students
A big win for Calian leads a round-up of local firms winning work with the federal government from June 10-14
More than 2,000 children in 2018, including new Canadians and children dealing with health challenges, participated in the SENS Campership Program.
- SPONSOREDOttawa firm offers bookkeeping, training, consulting and tax services
- Canopy Growth Corp. is putting a cannabis twist on its Smiths Falls headquarters’ tasty roots, launching pot-infused chocolate production at the site
- A major bike-share service’s sudden decision to pull out of the Ottawa-Gatineau market is “unfortunate” but won’t have a significant impact on the…
As it continues expanding in the U.S. and eastern Canada, a local renewable power generation company is adopting a new name as it works to build a more sustainable energy future.
Quarterhill’s long-serving chief financial officer, who helped guide the firm through its recent transformation, will step aside from the company at the end of the year
- Event includes business networking, panel discussion and access to an Ottawa Fury game against the Charleston Battery.
- Celebrate the beauty and splendor of equestrian sport on the picturesque grounds of Wesley Clover Parks. Enjoy one-of-a-kind entertainment, incredible prizes and delectable food and beverage stations…
- Members of Ottawa’s business community are maintaining an optimistic outlook with intentions to grow employee headcounts and, in many cases, expand…
- A Quebec-based restaurant chain has bought the Ottawa region’s second-largest craft brewery in a bid to tap into the Ontario food and beer market
CANADA - WORLD
Earnings from BlackBerry and Farm Boy's new parent company are due up this week in Canadian business
Demand growing for high-end units, particularly in communities outside central Ottawa
Trudeau says construction will restart this construction season, but there is no specific date yet