The Liberal government is giving $40 million in federal money to BlackBerry to aid its development self-driving car technologies in Kanata
A made-in-Ottawa Internet of Things device will work alongside one of the world’s most powerful artificial intelligence systems in an attempt to minimize worksite hazards
Canopy Growth's first quarter recording sales from legalized weed saw its revenues rise more than 300 per cent year-over-year
When BDO considered the benefits of working in an open-concept space, one concern that arose was privacy.
- With the growing popularity of International Women’s Day events around Ottawa, a few local business leaders recently started asking the question, “…
- A staff report imagining the shifts Ottawa’s economy might see in the coming century could help to guide upcoming creation of the city’s new Official…
- A roundup of local firms winning federal contracts from Jan. 21-25.
The local game developer behind a viral sensation is returning to his roots to grow his burgeoning studio, acquiring Ottawa-based Karman Interactive
If buying, selling, or leasing a commercial property was as simple as just signing on the dotted line, anyone could do it.
The 2018 Municipal Election in Ottawa provided some definitive direction to our new Council that LRT construction and related development intensification is required.
- The local game developer behind a viral sensation is returning to his roots to grow his burgeoning studio, acquiring Ottawa-based Karman Interactive
- The federal government’s tougher stress test rules for mortgages implemented in 2018 are pushing more and more borrowers away from the Big Six banks…
CANADA - WORLD
Telus Corp. acknowledged that the deployment of its 5G wireless network could be delayed and be more expensive than anticipated if Ottawa chooses to ban Huawei tech
Molson Coors expects Truss, a joint venture with Gatineau-based Hexo Corp., to launch a portfolio of cannabis-infused beverages this autumn
Popular foodie event to run from March 1 to 10