Earnings from Royal Bank of Canada, a speech from the Bank of Canada governor and a looming deadline on the Trans Mountain Pipeline are all due this week
Canopy Growth says the U.S. hemp-production facilities it has in the works can easily switch to cannabis if and when it becomes federally legal south of the border
When BDO considered the benefits of working in an open-concept space, one concern that arose was privacy.
- In a release, the firm says it will put the latest funds towards expansions at its Gatineau headquarters and development of its Belleville “centre of…
- Canopy Growth's first quarter recording sales from legalized weed saw its revenues rise more than 300 per cent year-over-year
- With the growing popularity of International Women’s Day events around Ottawa, a few local business leaders recently started asking the question, “…
Local tech firms, politicians and economic development officials are pushing to turn the Greenbelt Research Farm in south Nepean into an R&D centre for the emerging field of precision agriculture
The local game developer behind a viral sensation is returning to his roots to grow his burgeoning studio, acquiring Ottawa-based Karman Interactive
The 2018 Municipal Election in Ottawa provided some definitive direction to our new Council that LRT construction and related development intensification is required.
- The local game developer behind a viral sensation is returning to his roots to grow his burgeoning studio, acquiring Ottawa-based Karman Interactive
- The federal government’s tougher stress test rules for mortgages implemented in 2018 are pushing more and more borrowers away from the Big Six banks…
CANADA - WORLD
Telus Corp. acknowledged that the deployment of its 5G wireless network could be delayed and be more expensive than anticipated if Ottawa chooses to ban Huawei tech
Molson Coors expects Truss, a joint venture with Gatineau-based Hexo Corp., to launch a portfolio of cannabis-infused beverages this autumn
Popular foodie event to run from March 1 to 10