By midday, Canopy Rivers shares had been traded 15 million times, a testament to the frantic activity in Canada's cannabis market
Critics of the act have said it resulted in an increase in electricity costs and saw the province overpay for power it did not need.
The company that owns the Toronto Star newspaper has signed a deal to buy iPolitics Inc., an Ottawa-based digital political news service
Hydro Ottawa is making it easier than ever for residents to give back with its annual Go Paperless campaign, in support of the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario Foundation.
- A roundup of the top contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements awarded to firms with a local office between July 30 and Aug. 3.
- SPONSOREDFor visitors travelling in an unfamiliar city, helpful advice from a knowledgeable server, driver or front desk employee can transform a trip and…
- Peter MacTavish joins the club following a stint as a labour and employment partner in the Ottawa office of Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Initiative is targeting companies focused on Internet of Things and cybersecurity, as well as embedded software in various markets including autonomous transport, medical devices, avionics and…
Greg Evans, PageCloud’s vice-president of strategic partnerships, will take over as CEO
- Save the date of September 20th from 12-2pm for a cybersecurity event happening at L-SPARK's office in Kanata North!
Job seekers, investors, curious neighbours… Ever wonder what it’s like inside a startup? This is your free ticket to your local startup community.
- The awards are open to for-profit companies, non-profits and government entities in the National Capital Region with 15 or more full- or part-time…
- Set to open his first new condo project in the nation’s capital in years, brash T.O. developer Brad Lamb says the city is still a prime buyer’s…
CANADA - WORLD
International research has pointed to Canada as one of the most prominent countries of origin when it comes to the shadowy online drug trade.
Coke's interest is another indication of the importance of Canada to the development of cannabis producers by established businesses.
The OBJ is listening. We need your help.