Company hopes decade-long effort to develop secure data-transfer technology will finally bear fruit after getting the green light to sell its products to the federal government.
Evening featured gala-in-a-box delivery, online auction and entertainment while bringing attention to pediatric hospital's development and rehabilitation program
A leader in its industry, Nepean-based BDA Lighting Group has more than 30 years of experience creating innovative lighting solutions.
- Employers added nearly 8,000 new jobs to their payrolls last month, StatsCan says, but those gains were offset by more people looking for work.
- The company says it’s on pace to do nearly $10 million in sales in 2021
- While this year's festival won't be happening, Bluesfest boss Mark Monahan said Rage Against the Machine has already been confirmed as a headliner…
ManageServe specializes in working with customers who use software from suppliers such as SAP to manage various aspects of their business, from finance and HR to distribution and supply chains.
What will an expected period of growth and prosperity mean for charities?
Cornwall-based electronics manufacturer has used a lean enterprise approach to help build 10,000 respirators in three months – and the rest of Canada is taking notice
Agreement will see 30 million masks delivered to the federal government and 25 million to Ontario each year for the next five years.
Food tours, plant subscriptions and agricultural experiences part of a new wave of regional offerings
- O'Brien, 75, leaves a legacy of advocacy and dedication to excellence in his field
- Food tours, plant subscriptions and agricultural experiences part of a new wave of regional offerings
CANADA - WORLD
Critics say the federal Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit has had poor uptake because it is more akin to the government's employment insurance program than paid sick days.
NFTs are essentially a tool that uses blockchain technology to provide proof of ownership of a digital asset.
Cautious projections stand in contrast to expectations among some of a rebound in economic activity later this year.
- Getit Local is challenging Uber Eats and SkipTheDishes by operating without charging local restaurants the typical 30% to 35% fee on delivery orders.
- SPONSOREDTo help local business owners support the well-being of their employees, OBJ and sponsor Meldrum Horne recently teamed up to explore new approaches to employee benefits.
- SPONSOREDThinkOttawa assists association leaders in planning conferences by helping organize bids and supplying marketing material as well as locating venues and hotels – free of charge.
- Highlights include home-delivered dinner and drink packages, cooking demonstration, Celtic music, Irish dance lessons and virtual networking