Ottawa company says it plans to begin shipping the device “immediately” to federal and provincial governments as well as commercial customers.
Scientists at Satellos Bioscience are working on a drug that will help regenerate muscle tissue in patients who suffer from Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
Company has acquired J. Shaver and Associates as well as Limestone Property Management’s condominium management division.
Thriving business improvement area cements popularity as a proving ground for entrepreneurs looking to debut new concepts for consumers
- For 37 years, the Ottawa native has navigated economic ups and downs, adapting to the fast-paced evolution of photography while building a world-…
- A growing number of freelance interpreters are taking time off from work.
- SPONSOREDShorter, regional routes are likely to be among the first to be restored as airlines meet demand from visiting friends as well as business passengers…
FranConnect announced this week it has acquired LavaBlast Software, which makes a platform used by franchisors to maintain consistent standards across their operations.
Local company founded in 2002 specializes in “hardened” optical networking technology designed to withstand extreme heat, cold and humidity.
- Join OBJ publisher Michael Curran and Andrew Reeves, principal partner and founder of Linebox Studio, for an interactive discussion of the future of the office.
- Join Mayor Jim Watson, OBOT and the OBJ for the Mayor's Breakfast with Amb. Bruce Heyman, former US Ambassador to Canada.
Furniture and bedding dealers are also expanding into the nearby Town of Renfrew.
MetalCraft Marine manufactures fire boats and patrol vessels for customers around the world
Cookie and snack bar maker Leclerc doubles capacity of Eastern Ontario facility
- This year marks the 24th edition of the prestigious event, which has honoured more than 800 noteworthy business leaders since its inception.
- The company Flick affectionately refers to as his “third child” landed more than US$50 million in venture capital before being acquired by…
CANADA - WORLD
Pandemic is making continuity and high performance more important.
'That's going to be hundreds of dollars of new CPP premiums out of paycheques of middle-income Canadians'
The pandemic has affected wine exports in all international markets.
- SPONSOREDWhen organizers went looking for a city to launch the annual event in 2016, the support from Ottawa’s tourism and tech communities quickly tipped the scales in favour of Canada’s capital.
- How the businesses that made headlines over the past year will shape the region in 2021 and beyond.
- Gaelic footballers have festive fun singing Christmas carols for elderly at St. Patrick's Home of OttawaOttawa Gaels club has been distributing care packages to seniors in Ottawa Irish community during pandemic
- Rules requiring masks to be worn indoors and protocols to promote physical distancing will remain in place even as vaccines are rolled out.