Technology targeted at users with disabilities has captured the attention of Canada’s largest airport and a global hotel chain since the pandemic began.
Owner of the Corner Bar and Grill on Tenth Line Road was told natural gas heaters posed a carbon monoxide poisoning and fire risk.
Exponential growth in electric vehicles leading to growing demand for battery recycling
Strategies for reducing the uncertainty of any commercial transaction.
Podcast: A hot rural real estate market, disrupting the self-storage industry, Ottawa's Lifetime Achievement Award recipientExplore the top local business stories of the week.
- OpenSafe Ottawa says its members are planning to march from City Hall to Parliament Hill on Saturday morning to deliver a message to all levels of…
- Think-tank says the local economy "will not escape the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.”
Two long-time leaders in the employee benefits sector are joining forces to provide business owners flexible insurance plans.
Despite facing “headwinds” from the COVID-19-fuelled economic downturn, local firm finished the quarter more than $200,000 in the black.
- Event will provide solutions for businesses that are concerned about their growth potential and that are experiencing issues related to the labour shortage.
- Join the Ottawa business community in celebrating the most successful and innovative companies of the year
Thousands of homes and businesses could soon face shorter waits to download content off the internet under partnership with local service provider.
Remote workers, highway expansion fuelling demand
Greenfield Global says new space will allow facility to produce an additional 100 million litres a year of medical-grade alcohols and solvents.
- Restaurateur Jonathan Reynaert hosts staff appreciation day in recognition of COVID-19 impact on employees
- Mary Jelley has played a key role in the success of Canadian stars such as Blue Rodeo, Great Big Sea and Ottawa native Alanis Morrissette.
CANADA - WORLD
Montreal-based retailer has spent much of the COVID-19 pandemic trying to refinance or sell its business to a third party that would keep it in operation.
A preview of some of the national business news that will be making headlines in the days ahead.
Wireless service revenue fell nine per cent from the third quarter of 2019, mainly due to less overage revenue.
- SPONSOREDFor teens who are already living with a mental illness, the adjustment to COVID-19 protocols could be debilitating.
- SPONSOREDRepetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) is a type of neuromodulation that directly stimulates the specific brain circuit known to be dysfunctional in people with major depression.
- Podcast: The future of office space, hydroponic farming, bars and restaurants forced to adapt (again)Podcast also available on YouTube, SoundCloud and Spotify.
- SPONSOREDWe’re driven and motivated by our common goal of helping people who suffer from mental illness and addictions.