HubStor CEO Geoff Bourgeois joined Techopia Live this week to talk about how his firm is helping huge companies such as Virgin Hyperloop One deal with data management demands
As CFO and COO Cory Michalyshyn explains, what landed Solink on the Fastest Growing Companies list two years ago isn’t necessarily what’s fuelling its growth today
When renting residential property, tenant turnover, or the completion of a newly constructed unit gives landlords the opportunity to set a new rental rate that will determine an investor’s return for…
- The news comes just days after another Ontario Liberal, Marie-France Lalonde, announced she wants to run in the October federal election
- A roundup of local companies winning work with the federal government from Apr. 22-26
Sources confirmed to OBJ that the nine companies now operating out of OneEleven’s site at 66 Slater St. have been told they have until the end of July to find new homes and vacate the space
Shopify’s shares hit an all-time high of $356.35 on the TSX Wednesday before closing a few cents lower
ENABLE OTTAWA 2019 is a one-day forum that brings together organizations active in the development of innovative solutions to accessibility.
- One-day conference surrounding modern business women, climbing the corporate ladder, entrepreneurship and the #realtalk that comes with hustling to move the needle.
- Airport authority, Invest Ottawa working to convince airlines that more trips to Canada's capital will be good for their bottom lines.
- With the stroke of a pen, ROCK Networks transformed from a tiny venture based in Hickey’s living room into a wireless technology business with…
CANADA - WORLD
Canada's year-long standoff with the Trump administration over punitive U.S. steel and aluminum tariffs is finally over, removing a key hurdle in efforts to ratify the new North American trade pact
Federal help for disaster relief kicks in once costs surpass what lower levels of government could reasonably be expected to cover on their own
There’s something extraordinary happening at La Cité’s main campus near the Canada Aviation and Space Museum. It’s called Excentricité.