Snappa co-founder Christopher Gimmer credits his firm's success to a handful of core values, scrappiness being at the top of the list
Saleh Taebi isn’t about to take his foot off the gas pedal in his quest to dominate the auto accessories online retail market
An Ottawa tech firm has tapped the cable industry’s R&D arm to develop a new open-source platform with the potential to disrupt how we access Wi-Fi
On May 31, when the Orbis Flying Eye Hospital touches down in Ottawa for a three-day visit, it will be an opportunity for government leaders and other stakeholders to learn more about this unique…
- The Smiths Falls cannabis company says This Works will be part of its entry into the natural wellness industry and boost its international presence
- Passenger volumes continue to climb at the Ottawa airport in 2019 as domestic traffic surged in April
- A roundup of local firms winning federal government work from April 29 to May 3
One year after doubling in size through a major merger, Natural Partners Fullscript is primed to expand again after landing US$25 million in a series-B round
Prior to the year 2000, the National Capital Region only experienced three tornadoes in its recorded history. Since then, there’s been 15.
ENABLE OTTAWA 2019 is a one-day forum that brings together organizations active in the development of innovative solutions to accessibility.
- One-day conference surrounding modern business women, climbing the corporate ladder, entrepreneurship and the #realtalk that comes with hustling to move the needle.
- Airport authority, Invest Ottawa working to convince airlines that more trips to Canada's capital will be good for their bottom lines.
- With the stroke of a pen, ROCK Networks transformed from a tiny venture based in Hickey’s living room into a wireless technology business with…
CANADA - WORLD
The announcement comes two weeks after it was revealed the Ontario government will slash funding to the province’s regional tourism organizations
Legalized marijuana and digital currencies have generated attractive returns for early backers who timed their investments right. However, new regulations, cross-border complexities and growing fraud…
Canada's year-long standoff with the Trump administration over punitive U.S. steel and aluminum tariffs is finally over, removing a key hurdle in efforts to ratify the new North American trade pact