An urban affairs researcher makes the case for Sidewalk Labs and other smart city developers to turn their attention to LeBreton Flats
The federal Liberal government expects to sink deeper into the red this year, thanks to a federal budget Tuesday that's laden with election-year spending measures fuelled by a windfall of new revenue
Municipal tech leaders in Ottawa say privacy should be top of mind in smart city initiatives
This year’s survey has a special “city-building” focus that explores the economic input of major infrastructure projects ranging from LRT to LeBreton Flats.
- A Las Vegas-based cannabinoid company is putting down Ottawa roots in the hope of capitalizing on Canada’s less restrictive cannabis market
- A roundup of local firms winning federal government work from Mar. 4-8
- SPONSOREDIt’s a modern take on the classic chicken-and-egg question: Which needs to come first – the electric car or the charger?
New technology will soon make driving, parking and interacting with City Hall easier, municipal officials say
When the Ottawa International Airport surpassed the five-million-passenger mark late last year, it was more than a symbolic milestone.
- A 50s-style diner in Ottawa is adopting tech-focused ordering model to increase operating efficiency
- New technology will soon make driving, parking and interacting with City Hall easier, municipal officials say
CANADA - WORLD
Skills training, support for millennial homebuyers and the ailing news industry are all expected in Tuesday's federal budget
The 2019 federal budget tops this week's biggest Canadian business stories to watch
The last few years have been a period of significant financial changes for doctors across Canada.