In a corporate world where big data analytics has become the next big thing, Greg Richards knows that business is still all about people and putting them in the best position to succeed
An employment contract is one of the most important documents that you’ll sign in your lifetime.
Via Rail says partial service is set to resume between Quebec City, Montreal and Ottawa beginning Thursday
Ottawa’s Calian Group is capping off a banner few weeks with plans to raise $60 million in funding to finance its 'organic and acquisitive growth'
- Canopy Growth Corp. says it's planning further cost cuts as it reported a $124.17-million loss in its third quarter of 2020, though that was less…
Police Chief Peter Sloly calls Ottawa business community an ‘important partner’ at Mayor’s BreakfastConsultations with BIAs helping to inform community policing strategies, Sloly said Thursday
Numbercrunch co-founder Susan Richards challenges business owners to imagine the art of the possible
Coming off a year that saw it crack the $340-million mark in annual revenues for the first time, Ottawa-based Calian Group kept setting new high-water marks for sales in the first three months of…
- Join women from a multitude of sectors at this one-day conference focusing on connecting and celebrating female executives and professionals.
- Delight your taste buds with array of mouth-watering food and drink at the eighth annual Taste for Hope.
- The search is on again for the next cohort of young business leaders making a difference and building companies in the National Capital Region.
- Despite a wave of new projects, local developers say they have no plans to scale back apartment construction in 2020 as demand for units continues to…
CANADA - WORLD
Blockades set up by anti-pipeline protesters have forced Canadian National Railway Co. to shut down its entire network in Eastern Canada and Via Rail to cancel passenger service across the country
EnviroCentre goes beyond the jargon in educational series geared towards local entrepreneurs
StubHub will pay a $1.3 million penalty for making misleading pricing claims and will ensure costs for Canadian events it sells tickets to are posted with their mandatory fees