An innovation in hearing tests born out of an Ottawa hospital is taking its mission worldwide following a recent acquisition by a billion-dollar company
The City of Ottawa unveiled a loose plan for the future of Sparks Street Thursday, one that would see the pedestrian thoroughfare remain closed off to vehicles but gain a few leafy…
A wide range of entrepreneurs pitched their ideas to a packed ballroom Wednesday in L-Spark’s annual SaaS Showcase at the Brookstreet Hotel
The last few years have been a period of significant financial changes for doctors across Canada.
- Canopy Growth Corp. has acquired AgriNextUSA in a move to boost its hemp business in the United States
- Discussions are underway that could see a professional rugby team play at TD Place as early as next year
- A roundup of local firms winning federal government work from Mar. 11-14.
An urban affairs researcher makes the case for Sidewalk Labs and other smart city developers to turn their attention to LeBreton Flats
Municipal tech leaders in Ottawa say privacy should be top of mind in smart city initiatives
- A 50s-style diner in Ottawa is adopting tech-focused ordering model to increase operating efficiency
- New technology will soon make driving, parking and interacting with City Hall easier, municipal officials say
CANADA - WORLD
The federal Liberal government expects to sink deeper into the red this year, thanks to a federal budget Tuesday that's laden with election-year spending measures fuelled by a windfall of new revenue
Preparing to open your first store is an exciting and huge accomplishment. But as you embark on finding the right space for your business, there can be unknown pitfalls along the way.
Skills training, support for millennial homebuyers and the ailing news industry are all expected in Tuesday's federal budget