One year after doubling in size through a major merger, Natural Partners Fullscript is primed to expand again after landing US$25 million in a series-B round
Ottawa’s on-the-go entrepreneurs will soon have free access to office space in major cities across the world
One of a multitude of Ottawa tech companies that have sprung up in the wake of Shopify’s rise to e-commerce superstardom, Arctic Leaf believes it’s ready to graduate from supporting player to a…
There’s something extraordinary happening at La Cité’s main campus near the Canada Aviation and Space Museum. It’s called Excentricité.
- A roundup of local firms winning federal government work from April 29 to May 3
- The ownership group is working with the Ottawa Sports and Entertainment Group to install the team in the capital, playing out of TD Place
- New German-favourite döner dish coming to Ottawa with backing of Shopify co-founders
The Ottawa Conference and Event Centre isn’t just one of the National Capital Region’s largest event facilities; it’s also one of the most accommodating.
Sources confirmed to OBJ that the nine companies now operating out of OneEleven’s site at 66 Slater St. have been told they have until the end of July to find new homes and vacate the space
ENABLE OTTAWA 2019 is a one-day forum that brings together organizations active in the development of innovative solutions to accessibility.
- One-day conference surrounding modern business women, climbing the corporate ladder, entrepreneurship and the #realtalk that comes with hustling to move the needle.
- Airport authority, Invest Ottawa working to convince airlines that more trips to Canada's capital will be good for their bottom lines.
- With the stroke of a pen, ROCK Networks transformed from a tiny venture based in Hickey’s living room into a wireless technology business with…
CANADA - WORLD
The announcement comes two weeks after it was revealed the Ontario government will slash funding to the province’s regional tourism organizations
Canada's year-long standoff with the Trump administration over punitive U.S. steel and aluminum tariffs is finally over, removing a key hurdle in efforts to ratify the new North American trade pact
On May 31, when the Orbis Flying Eye Hospital touches down in Ottawa for a three-day visit, it will be an opportunity for government leaders and other stakeholders to learn more about this unique…